Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 10, 2010 - Olomoucký Kraj - Prostějov - Skupina B - Doloplazy 2 1. SK Prostějov 4






October 10th, 2010
Olomoucký Kraj - Prostějov - Skupina B (10th level)
Doloplazy 2 1. SK Prostějov 4
Attendance: 100
Admission: 10kc

First of all, let me say that this was not the planned game I was going to see on Sunday. Instead, I wanted to go to a 8th level game in Měrovice nad Hanou, which I will write about in my next posting.

I think this was the 3rd time I have seen a game in Doloplazy, but as I said, this wasn't my plan. I didn't arrive until the start of the second half, so the first thing I did was find out the score. I have written about the Doloplazy pitch/stadium in previous posts, and I don't think there is any need to go into detail about it again. I tried to take some new pictures though.

1. SK Prostějov reformed their men's club after a few years of not having one. In previous years, the club played in the Czech 2nd division, 3rd division, 4th division, and then 5th division. Even though the club didn't have a men's team, the fans waited, and they are showing up to 10th level games. Around 15 made the short trip to Doloplazy. Overall, Prostějov deserved the win against their more physical opponents.

No comments: