Friday, October 15, 2010

October 10th, 2010 - Olomoucký Kraj - Přerov - II Třída - Haná Měrovice nad Hanou




October 10th, 2010
Olomoucký Kraj - Přerov - II Třída (8th level)
Měrovice nad Hanou

The village has a population of around 600, and is located 25km from Prostějov. I went by train with one change in Nezamyslice. All in all, it took about 30 minutes to get to the village. The pitch is about a 10 minute walk from the train station, and it is easy enough to find as the village is rather compact. I obviously did not plan this very well, as I must have misread the schedule. When I walked up to the pitch, I did not hear any noise nor see any balls being kicked. I then saw the locked gate, and I knew I must have misread the schedule. It was a pity, as the stadium looked quite good for this level of football.

No comments: