Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28th, 2011 - Okres Prostejov - U15 boys - Haná Prostějov vs Smržice






September 28th, 2011
Okres Prostějov - U15 boys
Haná Prostějov vs Smržice
Attendance: 25

As today is a national holiday, and I couldn't get out of the city for a game, I had to settle for a youth football match early in the morning. Well, not so early, only 10am.

The game was played at the old SK Prostějov training ground, which has been cleaned up a little since my last visit. The grass around the pitch has been cut, and portable changing rooms have been added. Last year the pitch beside it was in awful condition. Weeds, and long grass were growing all over it. How it has been levelled, grass cut, metal railings put up, and soil put down. All in preparation for a new pitch, which I assume will be ready sometime next year.

I only stayed for the first half, but what I saw was an okay level of standard for youth football. the home side had more of the chances, but oddly enough were down 3-0 at the half because of some poor defensive errors.

No comments: