Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 25th, 2010 - Olomoucký Kraj - 1. B Třída, Skupina A - Radslavice 1 Haná Prostějov 1






April 25th, 2010
Olomoucký Kraj - 1. B Třída, Skupina A
Radslavice 1 Haná Prostějov 1
Admission: 15kc
Attendance: 80
Game rating: 7/10
Beer: Zubr 20kc
Distance travelled: 90km

This is the second time I've featured Radslavice/Haná Prostějov on my blog, as I went to Radslavice back in August 27th, 2008. I won't go into too much detail about the stadium or pitch, as it can be found in the above link.

The game on Sunday was very important for both clubs. Radslavice are battling relegation, while Haná Prostějov are in the hunt for promotion. Overall, I would say a draw was probably a fair result. The visitors had more chances on goal, but poor finishing cost them, as they had two clear chances. Radslavice didn't have as much skill, but they worked hard, and they seemed pleased with the point. I was disappointed with the result because two points were lost. However, the result isn't a disaster, as Haná is still in the hunt for promotion.

It should be noted, the last picture I posted was taken during a youth game.





No comments: