Saturday, October 31, 2020

September 20, 2020 - Slovan Černovír 0 Haná Prostějov 1







September 20, 2020 - 7th tier
Slovan Černovír 0 Haná Prostějov 1
Attendance - 85

Early on a Sunday morning last month, I made my first trip to Černovír in over 10 years, but my first one supporting Haná Prostějov.  Černovír is a part of Olomouc located in the northern part of the city, and they played last year in the 5th tier.  For various reasons the club had to drop down to the 7th tier.

Černovír plays their usually plays their home matches on Sunday mornings at 10am, which meant an early start for me.  Luckily the train trip to Olomouc is not too long.  I arrived shortly before 9am, and walked about 30-40 minutes along the Morava river to Černovír.  The match was evenly played throughout, with Haná nipping a goal during the last minute of play.

 

No comments: