Wednesday, June 5, 2019

May 12, 2019 - Sokol Pivín 1 Haná Prostějov 4





May 12, 2019 - Olomoucký kraj 1 B třída - 7th tier
Sokol Pivín 1 Haná Prostějov 4
Attendance - 85

The first few weeks of May were incredibly cold for the time of year, and my trip to Pivín was no different.  Train connections were not the easiest despite Pivín only being 15km away, so I decided to head out on my bike.  The village is connected to Prostějov with a few decent bike paths.   Unfortunately, it was cold and rainy for the whole trip. 

Pivín usually gets around 150 people for each home match, but as the weather was bad, most seemed to stay at home.  Pivín were battling for promotion, and Haná against relegation, but on the day Haná were clearly the best side.  I could not have been happier as I have a strong dislike of the Pivín football team.

The last picture is from the Skalka Spa where I stopped for some spa water, which smells very stongly like eggs.

No comments: