Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 7th, 2012 - Náměšt na Hané 3 Haná Prostějov 1

One other person on the slow osobní train.  Like most village trains, it  had only one carriage.

Old style scoreboard 




The huge crowd on the day.  Haná supporters almost matched the home support.  That never happens.


October 7th, 2012
Olomoucký Kraj - 1 A třída - 6th tier
Náměšt na Hané 3 Haná Prostejov 1
Attendance - 25

I had been to Náměšt last year, but since Haná was playing I made the trip.  It started off as a very wet and cold afternoon, so I spent the first hour of my visit to Náměšt in a local pub.  After that, I made my way to the stadium.  Only a few dozen people made the effort to go out into the rain to watch the local team play.  Haná were awful on the day, and deserved to lose.  At least the sun eventually came out.


No comments: