Monday, September 22, 2008

September 6/08 - Olomoucký kraj - I.B třída "A" (7th division) - Pivín 0 Haná Prostějov 4




September 6/08 - Olomoucký kraj - I.B třída "A" (7th division)
Pivín 0 Haná Prostějov 4

Attendance: 125
Admission: 15kc
Game rating: 5/10

I soon found myself back in the village of Pivín after a couple of weeks, but this time to watch Haná Prostějov. Going into this game, I felt that this was going to be one in which Prostějov needed to get three points. Pivín were struggling at the time near the bottom of the division. The first half was quite poor, which both teams looking out of sorts. It was a challenge for both sides to get a shot on goal. In the second half, Pivín came out the same way, but Prostějov didn't. They scored four goals in the second half, to win the game. In the end, they might have been a little fortunate to score four goals, considering how poorly they played in the first half.

No comments: